Are you 18-30? Looking for work in a healthcare environment?
This 4-week training and work experience programme helps you to develop valuable skills and experience needed for working within the NHS. This could be in a patient-facing or behind the scenes role.
The programme will consist of 2 weeks of interactive training followed by 2 weeks work- experience. A variety of placements are available: healthcare, Admin, Catering and housekeeping. Placements either at Royal Shrewsbury or The Princess Royal Hospital Telford.
Taster/Selection Day: 7th February 2020
Programme dates: 2nd March – 27th March 2020
- Boost your confidence and strengthen your personal and employability skills
- Receive valuable training in areas including Customer Service, communication, patient record keeping/confidentiality, teamwork and employability skills.
- Achieve a FREE qualification in Emergency First Aid..
- Gain practical hands-on work experience in a healthcare setting
- Benefit from 6 months mentoring support to plan your next steps.
- Travel expenses are reimbursed, will not affect your benefits.
Many people who join this course go on to successful employment within one of our hospitals.
To join the course or find out more: Fill in an online enquiry form at: www.princestrust. org.uk
Freephone: 0800 842 842 Or TEXT ‘call me’ to 07983 385 418