View our range of roles for Allied Health Professionals (AHP's) here. Our AHP teams include; Speech and Language Therapists, Dietitians, Physiotherapists, and Occupational Therapists - existing and newly qualified.
Our Allied Health Professionals work alongside Doctors, Nurses and Support Roles, as well as making independent assessments and decisions about treatment. Therefore, to work at our Trust, it is important you can make decisions based on your training, as well as working within a team.
Benefits of working directly for the NHS
- The best pension scheme around
- Generous holiday allowance
- Free uniform
- Enhanced pay for unsociable hours
- Discounted staff parking
- Great NHS Discounts from many companies
- Training and development opportunities
View our current vacancies below.