**Please note that in line with the Department of Health and Social Care Code of Practice for International Recruitment, we can not currently accept applications from a number of countries. For more information please visit: Developing countries - recruitment | NHS Employers**
We are looking for Nursing Associates to join the teams across Medicine, Surgery and Emergency divisions here at The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust (SaTH).
Not ready to commit to a permanent role? We are also recruiting to Bank positions, so apply today!
The successful applicants will work alongside registered nurses providing care for patients. Working as part of our team you will have opportunities to develop or extend your clinical knowledge and experience by working across range of clinical settings.
Main duties of the job
- To provide holistic and person centred care and support for people of all ages and in a variety of settings.
- To work independently under the leadership of registered nurses, working to their nationally recognised code of conduct and Standards of Proficiency for Nursing Associates.
- To work as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- To communicate effectively, with sensitivity and compassion, and to manage relationships with people, making reasonable adjustments where necessary.
- To work flexibly to meet the needs of the service
Working for your organisation
We are an organisation that strives to provide high quality, safe care for our patients in an environment which our staff are proud to work in. We believe that by adhering to our Vision (“To provide excellent care for the communities we serve”) and working with our Trust Values in mind (Partnering, Ambitious, Caring, Trusted) we can achieve the right results for the people that matter most – our patients and their families.