We have an exciting opportunity for a PA to join our Senior Nursing Team within the Women and Children's division, covering; neonatal, paediatrics and gynaecology for this division. You will be based at The Princess Royal Hospital in Telford.
This is a full time band 4 position, therefore previous PA experience is desirable. You will be required to have a sound knowledge of IT systems with the ability to use Microsoft Packages. Full training and support will be offered based on individual need.
Main duties of the job
- The post holder will be required to be highly organised, practical, reliable and efficient with a flexible approach to their role, working on their own
- initiative as well as working effectively as part of the wider Divisional team.
- The role will entail supporting and assisting the Senior Nursing Team to meet deadlines, arrange meetings, support with accurate documentation.
- Duties will include being proactive forward planning, diary management, preparing agenda's, taking formal accurate minutes, tracking actions,
- booking in meetings and ensure documentation is updated accordingly.
Working for our organisation
The successful post holder will work within a friendly team supporting the Women and Children's Senior Nursing Team.
The Trust offers:
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Home/Remote Working
- Pension Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
For full duties and responsibilities please refer to the attached document entitled Job Description.