Secure your job offer now! We have a Physiotherapy One-Stop Shop Recruitment Event taking place on Tuesday 29th January 2019 at The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, The Shropshire Education and Conference Centre (SECC).
We are looking for enthusiastic, existing and aspiring Band 6 candidates to join our friendly team of Therapists working on a rotational basis across both The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital and The Princess Royal Hospital, Telford.
Come along and have a chat with the team, have an interview, complete all of your recruitment paperwork and leave with a provisional job offer and the excitement of joining our family! Don't worry if you can't make this date, we can arrange for you to be interviewed on an alternative date.
Interested in attending? Contact: Hannah Yates / email@example.com / 01743 492402
We offer a job plan for all staff including:
- Protected time for Specialist Professional Activities (SPA’s) at approximately 12% of your WTE hours per year (around 5 hours per week for full time staff)
- Supervision on a 6-8 weekly basis
- Excellent induction period across all clinical areas
- Mentorship with new skills post induction period
- Training and development in team, across the peer group, across organisations and also external such as CSP annual congress
- A therapy led management structure with opportunities to have management shadow and work alongside you
- Integrated working across Physiotherapy and Occupational therapy
- Opportunities for roles such as staff side representative, health and safety link worker
Band 6 in-patient speciality areas include: Princess Royal Hospital - critical care, respiratory, head and neck, paediatrics, general medical, stroke and rehab, early supported discharge for stroke. Royal Shrewsbury Hospital – general medicine, respiratory, cardiology and Gastro, general surgery, Colorectal, Vascular, Trauma, Orthopaedics, ITU/HDU, oncology & palliative care, early supported discharge for stroke.
You would be supported by a stable team of experienced staff, headed by a Therapy-led Management Team.
Shropshire is a fantastic area and a great place to enjoy many physical activities such as: biking, running, hiking, and even more for the more adventurous of you.
This is your opportunity to see the hospital, meet the team, and secure a job offer straight away – why not come along and see what we have to offer?
Please note: Respiratory On-call is expected to be worked by all our professional staff following an induction programme. All staff are expected to work across a seven day service as required on a rota basis.