We have an exciting opportunity for a full time support coordinator to join the women and children's team at The Princess Royal Hospital, Telford. The successful candidate will be a friendly, self motivated, enthusiastic person, with excellent interpersonal, organisational and computer skills, who has the ability to work under non direct supervision.
The post holder will support the Operational Managers to coordinate the smooth delivery of a quality patient-focused service.
The post holder will be responsible for tracking and monitoring patients throughout their pathway, ensuring patients are seen and treated in a timely manner. This will include bringing patients forward to attend any appointments and escalating to the management team if there is no capacity. The post holder will engage with the multi-disciplinary team including secretaries, medical and nursing staff and booking teams to follow up actions.
Main duties of the job
- Prioritisation and delegation of workload as directed by the Operational Managers.
- To be able to follow validation process and to use this process to accurately validate patients 18-week pathway.
- Preparation, typing and distribution of performance reports as required.
- The collating of information and population of SQL/PTL reports used to monitor RTT performance and manage demand and capacity for specialities within the Division.
- Follows relevant office policies and procedures with particular acknowledgment of the trusts patient access policy.
- To work with the Operational Managers and supporting team to implement best practice within the Women’s and Children’s Division.
- To take personal responsibility for self-development with regard to keeping up to date with computer software and NHS issues.
- To perform all duties in the line with the Trust’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Ensure confidentiality on all matters obtained during the course of employment.
Working for our organisation
The Trust offers:
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Home/Remote Working
- Pension Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
For full duties and responsibilities please refer to the attached document entitled Job Description.