Open to SATH Employees only
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING
Applications are invited from dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who wish to be considered to undertake the Trainee Nursing Associate programme in March 2020 .
This is a new nursing role bridges the gap between the roles of the Healthcare Assistant and Registered Nurse.
The Apprentice Trainee Nursing Associate is a 2 year NMC approved programme leading to qualification as a Nursing Associate registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) .
The programme will include clinical placements in a variety of care settings both in SaTH and external to the organisation. You will be studying with a Staffordshire University from their Faculty of Health base at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital Site.
The minimum application requirements are:
- Employed as a Healthcare Assistant or similar health care role in The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- Have a minimum of 1 years HCA or equivalent experience
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths or level 2 Numeracy and Literacy
- Required to work full time 37.5 hours per week for the period of the programme
To find out more come along to one of the Briefing session:
- 11th November Room G PRH 10.00 am
- 12th November Learning Centre RSH 14.30 pm
How to apply:
- Click the 'Apply Now' button below to download an application form
- Application forms are to be emailed to email@example.com along with scanned copies of your Certificates in English and Maths
- Applications must be received before close of play 16th November 2019
- Interviews will be held on 11th December 2019.
If you haven't read our Information Leaflet click here. There are FAQs which may answer any questions you have.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or CPF team on ext 3212.
We look forward to receiving your application!