PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING
Open to SATH Employees only
Applications are invited from dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who wish to be considered to undertake Apprenticeship Trainee Nursing Associate programme in September 2019.
This is a new nursing role that will bridge the gap between the roles of the Healthcare Assistant and Registered Nurse.
The Apprentice Trainee Nursing Associate is a 2 year programme developed in partnership with the Nursing Midwifery Council leading to qualification as a Nursing Associate.
The programme will include clinical placements in a variety of adult care settings both in SaTH and external to the organisation. You will be studying with a Staffordshire University from their Faculty of Health base at the Shrewsbury Site.
The minimum application requirements are:
- Employed as a Healthcare Assistant or similar health care role in The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- Have a minimum of 1 years HCA or equivalent experience
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths or level 2 Numeracy and Literacy
- An ability to study and a commitment to complete a Foundation Degree (FDSci) programme
- Required to work full time 37.5 hours per week for the period of the programme
How to apply:
- Click the 'Apply Now' button below to download an application form
- Application forms are to be emailed to email@example.com along with scanned copies of your Certificates in English and Maths
- Applications must be received before 22nd May 2019
- Interviews will be held on 3rd June 2019.
If you haven't read our Information Leaflet click here. There are FAQs which may answer any questions you have.
For further information please contact Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org or CPF team on ext 3212
We look forward to receiving your application!