The briefing session will be held at The Staffordshire University School of Health
Interested in training as a Trainee Nursing Associate Apprenticeship?
Are you a dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated individual who wishes to be considered to undertake an Apprenticeship Trainee Nursing Associate programme in March 2019?
This is a new nursing role that will bridge the gap between the roles of the health care assistant and registered nurse.
Open to SATH employees only.
- The minimum application requirements are:
- Employed as a health care assistant or similar health care role in Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital.
- Have a minimum of one year HCA or equivalent experience
- GCSE Grade C or above in English and Maths or level 2 Numeracy and Literacy
- An ability to study and a commitment to complete a Foundation Degree (FDSci) programme
- Required to work 37.5 hours per week for the period of the programme
The Apprentice Trainee Nursing Associate is a 2 year programme being developed in partnership with the Nursing Midwifery Council leading to qualification as a Nursing Associate.
The programme will include placements in a variety of adult care settings both in SATH and external to the organisation. You will be studying with Staffordshire University from their Faculty of Health base at the Shrewsbury site.
For further information and application process please access the Intranet Please contact email@example.com or the CPF / PDN team on ext 3212.
We look forward to meeting you.