Are you 18-30? Looking for work in healthcare?
This 4 week training and work experience programme helps you to develop valuable skills and experience needed for working within the NHS.
The programme will consist of 2 weeks of interactive training followed by 2 weeks work- experience. A variety of placements are available: healthcare, Admin, Catering and housekeeping.
Taster/Selection Day: 19th February 2019
Programme dates: 25th Feb – 22nd March 2019
- Boost your confidence and strengthen your personal and employability skills
- Receive valuable training in areas including Customer Service, communication, patient record keeping/confidentiality, team work and employability skills.
- Achieve a FREE qualification in Emergency First Aid and Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Gain practical hands-on work experience in a healthcare setting
- Benefit from 6 months mentoring support to plan your next steps.
- Travel expenses are reimbursed, will not affect your benefits
To join the course or find out more: Fill in an online enquiry form at: www.princestrust.org.uk
Freephone: 0800 842 842 Or TEXT ‘call me’ to 07983 385 418