If you are looking to boost your income, or work more flexibly, joining the Nursing Bank is a great idea!
The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust understands that normal working hours do not work for everyone. If you are a Registered Nurse looking for more flexibility then our Nurse Bank is what you need.
The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust are two hospitals based in the Midlands (The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital and The Princess Royal Hospital, Telford). Our hospitals care for around 500,000 people in Shropshire and employ almost 6,000 members of staff.
There is a rich historic culture in Shropshire, together with beautiful country views, outdoor pursuits, sporting events, shopping and vibrant towns with restaurants, bars, live music venues and nightclubs.
Wards and Departments
Shifts are available in a whole host of environments and are a great way of trying out a different specialism. If you are interested in working in the Temporary Staffing Department, apply now and we will find the right job for you.
Our Nurse Bank shifts are, as a minimum, paid 12.07% more than a normal shift, with the further option for uplifts for unsociable hours, certain areas also receive additional enhancements subject to the needs of wards*.
Our Bank staff can also choose between weekly and monthly pay to suit their needs.
*The ward list is subject to change and uplifts can only be guaranteed in real-time.
If you join our team we can also offer you:
- Weekly Pay or monthly pay – you choose!
- Easy to use online booking system for shifts – book your shifts months in advance, or at the last minute.
- Support for Revalidation should you need it.
- Staff Fitness Centres - we are offering 6 months FREE membership to our onsite gym facilities.
- Opportunities to gain experience within a variety of departments
- Access to the NHS pension scheme
- An NHS badge entitling you to many NHS card benefits
- Paid annual leave as a percentage of work completed
- Paid attendance at mandatory training courses
- Training and development opportunities
We are holding one-stop shop recruitment events on 25th March and 8th April, these events are a great opportunity to get everything done in one day - this includes meeting the team, having an interview, undertaking any assessments, and leaving with a job offer the same day. If these dates do not work for you, we can arrange for you to be interviewed on an alternative date. To apply/attend, please submit an online application, or contact Corinne Smith on telephone 01743 492402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.