Come and meet the team that you could be joining!
We have a Staff Nurse Recruitment Event taking place on:
- Thursday 25th April 2019 - The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
- Thursday 9th May 2019 - The Princess Royal Hospital
Come along and have a chat with the senior nursing team, undertake assessments, have an interview and leave with a provisional job offer and the excitement of joining our family!
Don't worry if you can't make this date, we can arrange for you to be interviewed on an alternative date.
We have lots of great opportunities for experienced and newly qualified nurses in our Scheduled and Unscheduled Care areas. If you are passionate about delivering the best care your patients and are looking for a demanding but highly rewarding role in a supportive and friendly environment, then we are looking for you.
We have vacancies in the following areas -
- Surgical Assessment Unit (SAU)
- Ward 22 Trauma and Orthopaedics
- Ward 25 Gastro / Colorectal
- Ward 26 Urology / Surgery
- Ward 21 Frailty
- Ward 27 Supported Discharge and General Medicine
- Ward 28 Nephrology
- Ward 24 Cardiology
- Accident and Emergency
- The Acute Medical Unit
- Ward 32 Short Stay
The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital is a busy, rewarding environment, with a strong team focus. We can offer our nurses a career based on a mix of variety with outstanding learning and development opportunities.
We can also offer you:
- Annual Increments
- Opportunities to Develop - supportive learning environment, preceptorship, career development and opportunities across different specialties’
- Onsite Facilities – Staff car parking, onsite nursery, Staff Fitness Centres.
- Staff Benefits –Salary sacrifice car scheme, Home electronics salary sacrifice scheme, NHS Discounts, generous annual leave entitlement, access to the NHS Pension Scheme.
Please submit an online application, or contact Corinne Smith on telephone 01743 492402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .