Secure your job offer now!
We have a Occupational Therapy One-Stop Shop Recruitment Event taking place on 26th April 2019 at The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, The Shropshire Education and Conference Centre (SECC).
We are looking for enthusiastic, newly qualified and existing Band 5 Occupational Therapists to join our friendly team of Therapists working on a rotational basis across both The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital and The Princess Royal Hospital, Telford.
Come along and have a chat with the team, have an interview, complete all of your recruitment paperwork and leave with a provisional job offer and the excitement of joining our family! Don't worry if you can't make this date, we can arrange for you to be interviewed on an alternative date.
Interested in attending? Contact: Corinne Smith / Corinne.email@example.com / 01743 492402
We offer a robust training and development programme and a competency system for all our band 5's and provide support for development opportunities. Please download the person specification and job description to view full details of the role.
Our Band 5 positions are rotational contracts lasting 6 months and cover:
- Surgery including Critical care
- Stroke and Rehab
- Front door services including ED
- Hand Therapy
All rotations have a robust competency framework and mentorship system with appraisals at regular periods across the rotation with a full appraisal annually. You are supported by a stable team of experienced staff, headed by a Therapy-led Management Team.
We can also offer:
- Pre-registration positions at Band 4 level until HCPC registration is complete.
- Successful applicants can automatically join the therapy bank to pick up shifts whilst still studying (at a Band 2 level).
- Shropshire is a fantastic area and a great place to enjoy many physical activities such as: biking, running, hiking, and even more for the more adventurous of you.
This is your opportunity to see the hospital, meet the team, and secure a job offer straight away – why not come along and see what we have to offer?
Please note: All staff are expected to work across a seven day service as required on a rota basis.