Come and join our dedicated, inspirational team!
We are looking to recruit newly qualified nurses, qualified nurses with or without ED experience and registered children’s nurses to join our friendly and talented team who strive to deliver high-quality emergency care to patients.
The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital is a busy, rewarding environment, with a strong team focus. We can offer our nurses a career based on a mix of variety with outstanding learning and development opportunities. We offer a high level of support in the department for new starters, along with a structured induction which will help to develop your skills and teach you the knowledge you will need to succeed.
The Trust provides acute treatment and care for a catchment population of around half a million people in Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and mid Wales. Our values; Proud To Care, Make It Happen, We Value Respect and Together We Achieve, represent our aspiration for the type of hospitals we want to be and you can join our dedicated and talented staff to make this happen.
We have a Staff Nurse Recruitment Event taking place on:
- Thursday 23rd May at The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
- Thursday 06th June at The Princess Telford Hospital
- Friday 28th June at The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Come along and have a chat with the senior nursing team, undertake assessments, have an interview and leave with a provisional job offer and the excitement of joining our family!
Don't worry if you can't make this date, we can arrange for you to be interviewed on an alternative date.
We can also offer you:
- Annual Increments
- Opportunities to Develop - supportive learning environment with ED Practice Development Nurses, preceptorship, career development and opportunities to work cross site in two Emergency Departments caring for patients within different specialties’
- Onsite Facilities – Staff car parking, onsite nursery, Staff Fitness Centres.
- Staff Benefits – Childcare Vouchers, Salary sacrifice car scheme, Home electronics salary sacrifice scheme, NHS Discounts, generous annual leave entitlement, access to the NHS Pension Scheme.
Are you interested in attending a one-stop?
- Either submit an application form to this vacancy or email Corinne Smith on 01743 492402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.