Come and meet the team that you could be joining!
We have a Staff Nurse Recruitment Event taking place on:
- Friday 28th June 2019 at The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
- Wednesday 10th July 2019 at The Princess Royal Hospital
- Wednesday 24th July 2019 at The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital
Come along and have a chat with the senior nursing team, undertake assessments, have an interview and leave with a provisional job offer and the excitement of joining our family!
Don't worry if you can't make this date, we can arrange for you to be interviewed on an alternative date.
We have lots of great opportunities for experienced and newly qualified nurses within our Scheduled and Unscheduled Care areas. If you are passionate about delivering the best care your patients and are looking for a demanding but highly rewarding role in a supportive and friendly environment, then we are looking for you.
The vacancies are in the following areas:
- Ward 11 Gastroenterology
- Ward 9 Respiratory
- Ward 10 Frail and Complex
- Ward 15 Hyper Acute / Acute Stroke Unit
- Ward 16 Rehabilitation
- Accident and Emergency
- The Acute Medical Unit (Previous experience in an Acute Setting is required)
- Ward 7 Short Stay
The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital is a busy, rewarding environment, with a strong team focus. We can offer our nurses a career based on a mix of variety with outstanding learning and development opportunities.
We can also offer you:
- Annual Increments
- Opportunities to Develop - supportive learning environment, preceptorship, career development and opportunities across different specialties’
- Onsite Facilities – Staff car parking, onsite nursery, Staff Fitness Centres.
- Staff Benefits – Salary sacrifice car scheme, Home electronics salary sacrifice scheme, NHS Discounts, generous annual leave entitlement, access to the NHS Pension Scheme.
Please submit an online application, or contact Corinne Smith on telephone 01743 492402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.