**The banding for this vacancy is subject to confirmation of agenda for change**
An exciting opportunity exists for a Cyber Security Professional to join The Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust. You will join a dedicated team supporting over 5000 staff and be regularly interacting with wider Digital Healthcare communities working in a complex and challenging IT environment.
You will be instrumental in developing the Trust's Cyber Security function -maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Trust's Digital assets as well as influencing the future direction of travel in terms of the Trust's digital security strategy and policy.
We are looking for a new member of staff with the following attributes:-
- Drive, determination, enthusiasm for your subject area, experience and a broad technical skill set in the IT security field
- Constantly abreast of trends and changes in the local and broader IT and Cyber security landscape
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, a good listener and have an ability to positively influence colleagues and staff at all levels and third parties in the Cyber Security work space.
- Motivated to continuously develop and improve your skills in line with the evolving Cyber Security landscape
- Be an excellent team player with the ability to manage and mentor staff
- An eye for detail and an ability to deliver tasks and projects on time
- Personal qualities that match the Trust's values
- Flexibility in terms of travel to cover trust locations
If you match the above criteria then we look forward to hearing from you.